PERANAN BUDAYA KERJA KOREA SELATAN DALAM MENINGKATKAN KINERJA KARYAWAN Studi pada Karyawan PT. Cheil Jedang Indonesia, Pasuruan

Authors

  • Dita Mayangsari Fakultas ilmu administrasi

Abstract

This study aimed  to determine the work culture of South Korea applied  by  PT.Cheil Jedang Indonesia, South Korea work culture role in improving the performance of employees and the influence of South Korea work culture  on performance of employees. This type of research used  a combination of quantitative and qualitative method (mixed method).PT.Cheil Jedang Indonesia Arjosari village located at  RT 04 RW 02 Subdistrict Rejoso,Pasuruan.The sampling technique  used Slovin’s formula.The results showed that the South Korean work culture emphasizes discipline applied in meeting the targets were  flexible and tolerant. Completion of the work processes were  ignored as  long as the target is reached.The expatriates and employees respect each  other  so as to form cooperative achievement of the target company.Performance of employees have  a very good performance.The role of the South Korean working culture in PT.Cheil Jedang Indonesia  has  positive effect for  employees.The extent to which "The Role of Work Culture South Korea  to Improve Employee Performance" looks 41.7%  performance variable  of employees affected South Korean work culture,the remaining 58.3% of the  performance variable  of employees affected other variables that are not addressed in this study.Key words : South Korean work culture, employee performanceABSTRAKPenelitian ini bertujuan mengetahui budaya kerja Korea Selatan yang diterapkan PT. Cheil Jedang Indonesia, peranan budaya kerja Korea Selatan dalam meningkatkan kinerja karyawan dan seberapa besar peranannya. Jenis penelitian menggunakan kombinasi antara metode kuantitatif dan kualitatif (mixed method). PT. Cheil Jedang Indonesia beralamat di Desa Arjosari RT 04 RW 02 Kecamatan Rejoso, Kabupaten Pasuruan. Teknik pengambilan sampel menggunakan teori Slovin. Hasil menunjukkan budaya kerja Korea Selatan yang diterapkan lebih menekankan kedisiplinan terkait pencapaian target bersifat fleksibel dan bertoleransi. Proses penyelesaian pekerjaan tidak dipedulikan asalkan target tercapai. Para ekspatriat dan karyawan saling menghargai budaya kerja masing-masing sehingga membentuk kerjasama pencapaian target perusahaan. Kinerja karyawan memiliki performance yang sangat baik dalam mengikutinya. Peranan budaya kerja Korea Selatan di PT. Cheil Jedang Indonesia berpengaruh positif bagi karyawan. Sejauh mana “Peranan Budaya Kerja Korea Selatan dalam Meningkatkan Kinerja Karyawan†terlihat 41,7% variabel kinerja karyawan dipengaruhi budaya kerja Korea Selatan, sisanya 58,3% variabel kinerja karyawan dipengaruhi variabel-variabel lain yang tidak dibahas dalam penelitian ini. Kata Kunci : Budaya Kerja Korea Selatan, Kinerja Karyawan

Author Biography

Dita Mayangsari, Fakultas ilmu administrasi

Universitas Brawijaya

Downloads

Published

2014-12-22

Issue

Section

Articles