THE INFLUENCE OF COMMUNITY SUPPORT ON THE GLOBAL BRAND IMAGE AND BRAND LOYALTY (A Study to XL Future Leaders Grantees on Batch 1 toward Axiata)

Authors

  • Muhammad Nur Rizki Oceano Puritanical

Abstract

Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui pengaruh Community Support terhadap Global Brand Image dan Brand Loyalty. Variabel eksogen yang digunakan dalam penelitian ini adalah Community Support, variabel endogen dalam penelitian ini adalah Brand Loyalty, sedangkan Global Brand Image  sebagai variable perantara. Jenis penelitian ini adalah penelitian penjelasan dengan pendekatan kuantitatif. Lokasi penelitian dilakukan di penerima XL Future Leaders pada angkatan pertama, terdapat 107 penerima aktif sebagai populasi penelitian. Teknik analisis data dalam penelitian ini menggunakan Path Analysis. Hasil penelitian menunjukkan bahwa, ada pengaruh yang signifikan Community Support pada Global Brand Image dengan sejumlah besar koefisien beta 0,635, maka ada pengaruh parsial Community Support pada Brand Loyalty secara signifikan dengan jumlah koefisien beta 0,447. Ada juga pengaruh yang signifikan oleh Global Brand Image pada Brand Loyalty dengan jumlah koefisien beta dari 0.345, maka koefisien determinasi menunjukkan bahwa 57% dari variabel Brand Loyalty dipengaruhi oleh variabel independen Community Support dan Global Brand Image, sementara 43% sisanya, variabel Brand Loyalty dipengaruhi oleh variabel lain yang tidak diteliti dalam penelitian ini. Kata Kunci : Corporate Social Responsibility, Community Support, Global Brand Image, Brand Loyalty. ABSTRACT The research aims to investigate the influence of Community Support on the Global Brand Image and Brand Loyalty. Exogenous variables used in this research is Community Support, meanwhile the endogenous variables in this research are Global Brand Image and Brand Loyalty.  The type of research is an explanatory research with quantitative approach. Location of the study was conducted at XL Future Leaders Grantees on Batch 1. There are 107 active grantees as research populations. Data analysis techniques in this study used Path Analysis. The results show that, there is a significant influence of Community Support on the Global Brand Image with a significant number of beta coefficient 0.635, then there is the partial effect of Community Support on Brand Loyalty significantly with the number of beta coefficient of 0.447. There is also a significant influence by Global Brand Image on Brand Loyalty with the number of beta coefficient of 0.345, then the coefficient of determination shows that 57% of Brand Loyalty variables are influenced by the independent variables of Community Support and Global Brand Image, while the remaining 43%, of Brand Loyalty variables are influenced by other variables which are not examined in this study. Key Words : Corporate Social Responsibility, Community Support, Global Brand Image, Brand Loyalty.

Downloads

Published

2014-10-13

Issue

Section

Articles